Women Entrepreneurship and Leadership for Africa (WELA)
BREAK THE GENDER STEREOTYPES IN BUSINESS
BE ONE OF THE SUCCESSFUL WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS IN AFRICA
The WELA programme is designed to support Women leadership in Africa. It is dedicated to women entrepreneurs in order to develop strategies for effectively leading their companies in Africa.
The WELA programme aims at examining the issues, challenges and opportunities women face in creating, managing and leading companies in Africa.
The WELA Programme main objectives are
- Improving business women leadership
- Identifying business opportunities in Africa
- Maintaining viable and sustainable companies
- 5-module programme held 3 days every month
- 4 modules at ESCA Ecole de Management- Casablanca
- 1 module at CEIBS Shanghai Campus (12 days)
- Visit to successful Chinese-run companies
- Entrepreneurial mentoring during the programme.
Mentoring: a one to one mentoring with a professional Coach to follow up entrepreneurship projects with a strong focus on the Personal Development of each participan
Majdoline IDAKAINE Responsable Admission Programmes Formation Continue [email protected]