ESCA Ecole de Management has a governance structure composed of a General Meeting of Shareholders, an Executive Committee (COMEX) and a Strategic Board.
ESCA School of Management ranks among the most innovative business schools in Morocco and Africa, since 1992. Every year, more than 1,000 students and participants, from thirty different nationalities, choose to come and build their own school. future on our campus. Our graduates are distinguished in all sectors of the Moroccan economy and are the flagship of the School, its high level of teaching and research, its educational innovations, its international dynamics and its partnerships with the world. business world.
A team of qualified professors, innovative researchers, an inspiring study environment, a warm and dynamic student life, attentive staff … ESCA School of Management stands out and creates the difference.
- 1992: Creation of ESCA School of Management
- 3800 graduates since 1992
- 1100 students and participants from 30 different nationalities
- 64 partner companies
- 130 research professors, professional speakers and international visiting professors
- 30,300 online management books
- Member of 4 international organizations: EFMD, AACSB, AABS and GBSN
- 30 nationalities
- 95 international partners in 47 countries on 5 continents