Studing at ESCA : the choice of an opened route on the company
Choosing ESCA Ecole de Management means to get prepared for a real career as a manager through a program adapted to company and organization needs. ESCA Ecole of Management encourages immersion in companies throughout the Grande Ecole Master Program, and each internship is the subject of a report presentation in front of company officials, teachers and a jury.
Intership periods :
|Stages||Niveau d’études||Durée et période||Objectifs|
|Stage terrain||First Year||1 Month – June||– Being familiar with the team work|
– To discover the company, in situation of employee in the industry or the tertiary.
|Stage d’application||Second Year||6 Weeks May- June||– Refine your understanding of the company, its organization and its environment.|
– – Apply your acquired knowledge on a practical situation.
|Stage Opérationnel||Third Year||2 Months January and February||– Discover deeply one of the company functions.|
– – Confirm the choice of Track.
|Mission Bras Droit||Fourth year||3 Months – april- June||– Understand the challenges and even the dilemmas that managers must face.|
– Learn how to handle complex situations and solve problems even under the pressure of multiple tasks.
|Stage/ mission Professionnelle||Fifth Year||6 Months from January||– – Acquire a scientific research methodology on a business case or sector.|
– – Add value to the company through strategic and / or operational recommendations.
Post your internship or employment offer (form) (formulaire)
Entreprise — Company Job Offers