Job Day : A full day dedicated to recruitments
ESCA Ecole de Management annually organizes the Job Day to get its corporate partners connected to young talents wishing to start the professional career in managerial positions in whole.
Meet your future staff
The Job Day is a meeting between professionals, recruiters, students and graduates of ESCA Ecole de Management. It has a triple objective:
– Exchange: Establish professional contacts with ESCA students and Alumni, and access to our diversified profiles database with a minimum of 14 months of professional experience in Morocco and abroad.
– Recruitment: Identify the skills that meet your recruitment needs immediately or in the near future.
– Communication: Increase the visibility of your job offers and your HR marketing initiatives (corporate values, HR policy, new practices in terms of human resources management, social commitment, etc.)
For who ?
The Job Day event is open to all companies willing to recruit future employees with managerial and entrepreneurial skills in the areas of Finance, Audit and Management Control, Financial Management, Marketing and Communication, Entrepreneurship and International Development, Purchasing and Logistics, Human Resources or Insurance Management.
– Students at the fifth Year of the Grande Ecole Master Programme
– ESCA Alumni
– Participants and professionals from Executive Education
Khalissa KACHKACH – Responsable Vie Professionnelle
ESCA Ecole de Management – [email protected] – 05 22 20 91 20
|Would you like to participate in the next Job Day?|
Fill in this form