The Strategic Council
The Strategic Council mission is to provide the Executive Committee with analyzes and recommendations regarding the School’s strategic options.
Its main missions are :
- Ensure the link with the professional world and formulate partnership proposals for a better integration of the laureates of the School.
- Set the main guidelines for research.
- Identify management training needs and formulate proposals for new training.
- Make recommendations on the international development of the School.
The Strategic Council includes :
- Strategic Council Chair
- ESCA Ecole de Management President
- 12 Company Representatives
- 5 Alumni
- 4 Executive Committee Members
- 3 International Partner Members
- 1 Head of Departments
- 1 MBA Director