Development, Knowledge & Creativity are the three key words of the Culture Section of ESCA Ecole
de Management. The objective is to be a real source of knowledge for students but also and perhaps
more importantly to allow the development and the expression of talent. This is the main objective
of this section. In addition, we are also here to guide, supervise or accompany all projects related
to the cultural aspect of the ESCA School of Management by bringing the resources, skills and
methodology necessary for their organization. To find an academic and fun aspect at the same time,
the Culture Division is divided into two main components:
It deals with economic, socio-politic, and managerial conferences.
Ar & Decoration
It includes number of workshops including: :
• The Office for Visual Arts : it includes activities related to drawing, painting and photography.
• The Escamist Choir: The workshop for music lovers.
• The dance team: which includes many contemporary and traditional dances? This is to provide a
framework to introduce students to ballroom, latin or Zumba for example.
• The drama and poetry club: which consists of the reading and writing clubs.
• The Dramatic Club: it enables the practice of theater and allows students to acquire fluency in
speaking in public.
• The Language Workshop: whose main mission is to facilitate language learning through fun